Login & Registration
To login, click the “Login” button on the top right hand side of the page, and enter your email address and password. If you have forgotten your login details, click the “Forgot your password” link on the login page, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your account.
Registering is an amazing function with a number of benefits.
- Your details will be stored in our system, which means that they won’t have to be re-entered each time you make a purchase. This allows for faster and easier future shopping.
- You will have access to our Fast Shop option, which enables customers to view past orders and add them to your card in one click.
- You will receive early notifications of product specials and promotions, and exclusive access to our great deals.
If you have forgotten your password, there are two ways to reset it:
- Click the “Login” button on the top right hand side of the page, and select “Forgot your password”. We will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- Alternatively, you can contact us email@example.com, and we will reset your password over the phone.
Ordering & Payment
There is no minimum order value, however orders under $150 + GST will attract a delivery charge.
After your order has been processed, we will email you a tax invoice and the original copy will accompany your order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Orders will be processed immediately after payment has been received.
We offer free delivery to the Sydney Metro Area, however orders under $150 + GST will attract a delivery charge of $14.95 + GST. For deliveries outside this area, please contact our sales team for an ad hoc quote.
1100 – 1299
2000 – 2001
2000 – 2234
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to a PO Box. Please note: If your delivery location is not open during normal business hours, or no one will be there to receive the goods, we can leave the goods in a safe place on the premises, or deliver to a residential address.
If your business is not open during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm), you must provide alternative delivery instructions at the time of placing the order, e.g. authority to leave if unattended, permission to deliver to a neighbour or a home address. A failure to do so may result in delays, and the imposition of a re-delivery fee if the transport company is forced to attempt another delivery.
Wholesalepak will issue a full refund for faulty or damaged goods as per consumer law (without any restocking fees).
There is a 20% restocking fee plus freight for any goods in a resalable conditions – unused and in original boxes if ordered incorrectly and sent back to our warehouse.
No. Our products are sold to a range of businesses, including nursing homes, cafes, hotels, take away shops, fast food outlets, clubs, pubs, bistros, coffee bean distributors, car wash businesses, cleaning contractors, education providers, catering companies, offices, personal or home use and more.
At Wholesalepak we have a propensity to provide custom branding on your packaging supplies. This can be an affordable cost-effective way to market and brand your product.
- Other products
We would love the opportunity to add value to your business and help you increase sales through branding. If you would like your organisation to stand out, please fill out our form and one of our helpful staff will be in contact shortly!